Hatsan - Mod 80 Air Gun
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. Checkering on the pistol grip provides a secure grip and has a decorative function. There is a profiled Monte Carlo comb for easy folding and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. A rubber pad at the end of the butt absorbs the energy after a shot.
Mounting rail - the airgun has a mounting rail of 11 mm which allows the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper which absorbs the kickback after a shot and prevents the optical sight from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Automatic safety - placed in the rear part of the cylinder protects against uncontrolled shooting. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Safety - the Hatsan MOD 80 air rifle contains a number of unique solutions to improve comfort and safety during use:
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System ) - a shock absorbing system, weakens the kickback that occurs when firing a spring rifle. SaS™ extends the life of the air gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical sight.
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring while it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fiber colors allow for precise shooting even in low light.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 80
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, underlever
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1135 mm
- The length of the barrel: 450 mm
- Weight: 3400 g
- Stock: Polymer thumbhole with a profiled "Monte Carlo" cheek barrel.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.