With such an large spectrum of airgun models - power sources, stocks, calibers and manufacturers - it is initially difficult to assess which model will be consistent with our needs and expectations. As a rule, starting our adventure with pneumatic shooting, we are looking for models with a strictly recreational purpose. Beginners, however, often pay attention to features that do not fully determine the value of an airgun. Of course, the personal taste of the shooter is very important, as you know, we largely buy with our eyes, and the satisfaction from buying will not be full if the air gun is not also visually attractive. That is why in this blog we will try to tell you what to pay attention to when buying your first rifle.
Hatsan - Mod 70 Air Gun
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. Checkering on the pistol grip provides a secure grip and has a decorative function. Profiled Monte Carlo comb for easy folding and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. A rubber pad at the end of the butt absorbs the energy of the kick after a shot.
Mounting rail - the airgun has a mounting rail of 11 mm which allows the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper which absorbs the kickback after a shot and prevents the optical sight from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Automatic safety - placed in the rear part of the cylinder protects against uncontrolled shooting. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Safety - the Hatsan MOD 70 air gun contains a number of unique solutions to improve comfort and safety during use:
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System ) - a shock absorbing system, weakens the kickback that occurs when firing a spring rifle. SaS™ extends the life of the air gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical sight.
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring while it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fiber colors allow for precise shooting even in low light.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 70
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, underlever
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1135 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3200 g
- Stock: Polymer thumbhole with a profiled "Monte Carlo" cheek barrel.
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion