Hatsan - Mod 99 Air Gun
- Available calibers: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), .25 (6.35 mm)
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism
- SAS (Shock Absorber System)
- Precisely threaded steel barrel
- Operating safety - automatic safety lock to protect the airgun from unwanted firing
- Protection of the spring against uncontrolled release during spring tensioning
- Rubber pad for better shot control
- Ergonomic and slim wooden stock
- ½" thread at the barrel end for mounting a sound suppressor or other accessories
- Special lever under the barrel to make it easier to break the airgun
- Fully metallic trigger mechanism
- Grooves for 11 mm mounting rail with stopper to prevent movement of the mount/optical target after the shot
- Adjustable, TRUGRO ironsights
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 99
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1135 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3200 g
- Stock: Wooden with a profiled "Monte Carlo" comb.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.