Hatsan - PCP Air Gun with Lothar Walther barrel - AT44W-10 LW
The distinguishing feature of this model is the 19.3" (490 mm) long precision threaded barrel from Lothar Walther. This German company is one of the most recognized manufacturers of barrels for high-performance firearms and airguns with over 80 years of tradition. The high quality of the Lothar Walther barrels has a great influence on accuracy and long distance shooting and is one of the most important elements of every weapon.
Each airgun is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is a document stating the conformity of the product's features, and thus the air rifle legality with Polish regulations.
- PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) airguin
- Available calibers: .177 (4.5 mm), .22 (5.5 mm), .25 (6.35 mm)
- Quattro Trigger - 2-stage adjustable trigger mechanism
- Precisely threaded steel barrel
- The narrowing at the barrel's exit (called the choke) significantly improves the accuracy of the rifle
- The barrel end with 1/2" UNF male thread allows the installation of a sound attenuator, dropout compensator or separator
- Built-in pressure gauge allows you to continuously monitor the pressure in the tank
- The swivel cover protects the air intake to the cartouche from damage.
- Anti-Knock System® - patented system to prevent loss of compressed air
- Mechanism to prevent more than one shot being loaded into the barrel
- Ergonomic stock with integrated Picantinny rail
- Ergonomic design of the stock with a thumb hole
- Adjustable cheek pad
- Cushioning pad for kickback energy
- Fully metal gilded trigger mechanism
- Grooves for 11 mm mounting rail with stopper to prevent movement of the mount/optical target after the shot
- Micro adjustment of the front sight (left-right, top-down)
- Adjustable rear sight
- TRUGLO - Contrasting fibreglass aiming devices
- The rifle is equipped with an interchangeable 180 cc compressed air tank.
- Operating safety - automatic safety lock to prevent unwanted gunshot
- Model: AT44W-10 LW
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: PCP
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 325 m/s (1070 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 295 m/s (970 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 265 m/s (870 fps)
- Total length: 990 mm
- Barrel length: 490 mm
- Weight: 3300 g
- Stock: A polymer stock with a thumb hole and an adjustable comb
The set includes:
- Hatsan airgun PCP AT44-10 LW,
- 2 magazines,
- a set of gaskets,
- air discharge module for the cartouche,
- quick release charger,
- manufacturer's instructions,
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.