Hatsan - Mod 85 Air Gun
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. Checkering on the pistol grip provides a secure grip and has a decorative function. Monte Carlo comb for easy folding and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. A rubber pad at the end of the butt absorbs the energy of the kick after a shot.
Mounting rail - the airgun has a mounting rail of 11 mm which allows the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper which absorbs the kickback after a shot and prevents the optical sight from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Automatic safety - placed in the rear part of the cylinder protects against uncontrolled shooting. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Safety - the Hatsan MOD 85 air rifle contains a number of unique solutions to improve comfort and safety during use:
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System) - a shock absorbing system, weakens the kickback that occurs when firing a spring rifle. SaS™ extends the life of the wind gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical sight.
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of shooting.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring while it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic aiming devices with contrasting glass fiber colors allow for precise shooting even in low light.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: MOD 85
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, underlever
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1125 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3300 g
- Stock: Polymer thumbhole with a profiled "Monte Carlo" comb.
5.5 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion