Hatsan - Striker Edge Camo Vortex Air Rifle
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Vortex Gas Piston®, a patented innovative gas spring technology for air guns developed and manufactured by Hatsan Arms. It guarantees silent operation of the airgun (no spring vibration), smooth operation of the spring, less kickback, repeatability of each shot, improves the accuracy of the rifle also over long distances (with much higher shot exit velocity), no drop in the exit velocity and identical parameters of the air rifle (no wear of the gas spring during the entire service life).
Vortex® Gas Piston Compressor Springs use compressed air to drive and not other gases like competing solutions. The use of air gives an option of smooth tuning - the gas springs are equipped with a hole allowing the PCP airgun pump to pump the spring in the range from 7J to the maximum energy possible with a classic metal spring in a given model of a spring airgun (max 150 bar).
Stock - ergonomic stock with TH (thumb hole) made of durable polymer. Checkering on the pistol grip and in the middle of the forend provide a secure grip. There is a profiled Monte Carlo comb on the stock for easy folding and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. A ventilated rubber pad at the end of the stock absorbs the energy of the kick after the shot. Barrel - Hatsan precision threaded barrel 17.7" long (450 mm)
Mounting rail - the air rifle has an 11 mm mounting rail allowing for the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper that absorbs the kickback after a shot, preventing the optics from moving along the rail and decalibrating.
STRIKER EDGE air gun contain many unique solutions to improve comfort and safety:
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring when it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions.
- Automatic safety - located at the back of the air cylinder, it prevents an uncontrolled shot. Such a location allows for intuitive thumb-guided operation of the fuse. Before the shot is fired, the safety button should be pressed, which will release the trigger lock (each time the spring is pulled, it will automatically trigger the safety).
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: STRIKER EDGE MOONSHINE VORTEX
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring, break barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1100 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3000 g
- Stock: Polymer thumbhole with a profiled "Monte Carlo" comb.
STRIKER EDGE CAMO VORTEX
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion