Hatsan - Striker 1000X Vortex Air Gun
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Vortex® Gas Piston Compressor Springs use compressed air to drive and not other gases like competing solutions. The use of air gives the possibility of smooth tuning - the gas springs are equipped with a hole allowing the PCP pump to pump up the spring in the range from 7J to the maximum energy possible with a classic metal spring in a given model of a spring (max 150 bar).
Stock - ergonomic made of beech wood. The Monte Carlo comb makes it easy to fold up to shoot as well as to aim. The stock is suitable for right and left-handed people. Rubber pad at the end of the butt absorbs the energy after a shot. Mounting rail - 11 mm rail. Allows you to mount any optical scope. The stopper integrated into the rail absorbs the recoil after a shot, prevents the optics from moving along the rail and the sight from decalibrating.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety, protects against premature release of the spring during stretching, thus protecting against hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - contrasting fiberglass ironsights
- Safety - automatic protection against uncontrolled shooting.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. The certificate is the only document confirming the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: STRIKER 1000X VORTEX
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: break-barrel
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Total length: 1095 mm
- Barrel length: 420 mm
- Weight: 2900 g
- Stock: Beech wood, with Monte Carlo comb
STRIKER 1000X VORTEX
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion