Hatsan - Mod 90 Vortex Air Gun
Stock - ergonomic made of durable polymer in black. The grooving on the pistol grip and the forestock provides a secure grip and has a decorative function. There is a profiled montecarlo cheek pad on the buttstock for easy folding to shoot and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. A rubber foot at the end of the butt absorbs the energy of the kick after a shot.
Mounting rail - the rifle has an 11 mm mounting rail allowing for the mounting of an optical sight. Additionally, the rail has a stopper that absorbs the kickback after a shot, preventing the optical target sight from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Automatic safety fuse - located at the rear of the air cylinder protects against an uncontrolled shot. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Safety - the Hatsan 90 contains many unique solutions to improve comfort and safety during use:
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System ), a shock absorption system, weakens the kickback that occurs when a spring rifle is fired. The SaS™ extends the life of the wind gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical viewfinder.
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring when it is being tensioned, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate, which states the legitimacy of the airgun and the compliance of the product's features with Polish regulations to be presented to state authorities, including the Police during a possible inspection.
- Model: MOD 90 VORTEX
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: Spring-loaded
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 245 m/s (800 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 200 m/s (650 fps)
- Overall length: 1135 mm
- Barrel length: 450 mm
- Weight: 3200 g
- Flask: Polymer with a profiled "Monte Carlo" cheek barrel.
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.