Hatsan - Torpedo 150 Air Gun
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Hatsan precision threaded barrel 17" long (430 mm).
Stock - ergonomic, made of durable polymer. There is a profiled monte carlo comb on the stock for easy folding and aiming. The stock is suitable for both left and right-handed people. Ventilated TrioPad® rubber pad (three types of interchangeable pads) at the end of the butt allows for the adjustment of its length and absorbs the energy after the shot.
Mounting rail - complies with the 11 mm and 22 mm (picatinny) standard, allowing the installation of any optical scope. Additionally, the rail has a stopper that is preventing the optical sight from moving along the rail and its decalibration.
Automatic safety - located at the rear of the air cylinder protects against an uncontrolled shot. Each time the airgun spring is pulled, it is automatically activated.
Accessory equipment - comes with a bipod.
Safety - Torpedo 150 contains solutions to improve comfort and safety during use:
- SaS™ (Shock Absorber System), a shock absorption system, weakens the kick that occurs when a spring rifle is fired. SaS™ extends the life of the air gun and reduces the adverse effects on the mounted optical sight.
- Quattro Trigger - two-stage adjustable trigger mechanism (adjustable pressure and trigger length). It allows to customize trigger characteristics to the user's requirements, thus improving accuracy and ease of firing.
- Anti Bear-Trap Safety - protection against premature release of the spring when it is being stretched, thus protecting against possible hand or finger injuries.
- TruGlo - fiber optic targeting instruments with contrasting glass fibre colours allow for precise shooting even in low light conditions.
Each air rifle is accompanied by an Energy Limit Certificate 17 J. This is a document stating the compliance of the product features and thus the legality of the airgun with Polish regulations.
- Model: Torpedo 150
- Manufacturer: Hatsan
- Caliber: 4.5 mm (.177), 5.5 mm (.22) or 6.35 mm (.25)
- Drive: spring-loaded underlever
- Safety: yes
- Barrel: threaded
- Max. outlet speed:
- 4.5 mm to 380 m/s (1250 fps)
- 5.5 mm to 305 m/s (1000 fps)
- 6.35 mm to 230 m/s (750 fps)
- Total length: 1210 mm
- The length of the barrel: 430 mm
- Weight: 4300 g
- Stock: Polymer with a profiled "Monte Carlo" comb.
5.5 mm [eng],
6.35 mm [eng]
Ask for this product
Write your opinion