Petzl - Tikka Headlamp - Blue - E093FA01
With its long burn time, it is practical for outdoor activities like camping or trekking, or for traveling, and also for daily activities and projects around the house.
The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other.
TIKKA is a HYBRID headlamp that is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- Compact and lightweight: only 82 g
- Long burn time
- Simple to use, thanks to its single button with which to quickly and easily select the lighting mode
- Three lighting modes: proximity, movement and distance vision
- Red lighting preserves night vision and stealth, and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- Phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- TIKKA is a HYBRID headlamp: it comes with three standard batteries, and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery
- Light output: 300 lumens
- Weight: 82 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4 (weather resistant)
- Color: Blue
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.