Petzl - Tactikka Core Headlamp - Black - E099HA00
Headlamp for near lighting and fast movement, colored lighting and CONSTANT LIGHTING technology. Thanks to several modes, the flashlight provides convenient illumination of the near (5 lumens, 10 meters) as well as long range (450 lumens, 65 meters). It also has a red diode with the possibility of discreet lighting or with signaling strobe light.
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures that lighting parameters do not decrease as the batteries are discharged.
The flashlight has been equipped with the HYBRID Concept system, therefore, apart from powering the Petzl CORE battery, you can use the standard AAA batteries in it.
- A non-absorbing flashlight, can be worn on a helmet, on the head, around the neck.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: lighting parameters do not diminish as the battery discharges.
- Several modes of light to adapt to all the circumstances encountered by users practicing outdoor activities: lighting to a short range and for rapid movement.
- Time management enables accurate prediction of the time of battery replacement:
- automatic transition to reserve mode when the batteries are close to exhaustion (signaled by flashing the light),
- switching on the red lighting when the batteries are almost empty to maintain maximum visibility.
- Ease of use:
- selection of lighting modes from the weakest to the strongest,
- ergonomic button (also in gloves),
- easy to adjust elastic band, with a buckle for easy donning,
- the possibility of washing the band,
- battery compartment easy to open.
- Luminous flux: 450 lumens
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Maximum light range: 65 m
- Weight: 77 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam: mixed
- Power supply: CORE Battery
- Compatibility: Ni-MH rechargeable batteries / lithium batteries
- Certification: CE
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Color: Black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.