Petzl - Tactikka+ RGB Headlamp - Desert - E089FA02
Designed for activities where stealth is key (hunting, fishing, nature watching...), the TACTIKKA +RGB headlamp offers versatile lighting: proximity or focused lighting for movement, BOOST mode for temporary access to maximum brightness (350 lumens) and three lighting modes (red, green or blue).
Featuring CONSTANT LIGHTING technology to ensure constant brightness over time, and a mixed beam (wide, focused or red).
Thanks to HYBRID system flashlight is compatible both with standard AAA batteries and Petzl CORE rechargeable battery.
- Headlamp keeps the hands free
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
- Several lighting modes suitable for different situations, from proximity lighting to rapid movement
- BOOST mode for temporary access to maximum brightness
- Red light combining visual comfort and stealth, red strobe light
- Automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are running low and then to red lighting when the batteries are nearly empty
- Compatible with Ni-MH or lithium batteries for greater burn time
- Easy to use:
- push-button is easy to use, even with gloves
- washable headband, designed for dynamic activities (secure and absorbent)
- selection of lighting modes from most discreet to most powerful
- headband adjusts easily with buckle, for easy donning
- battery case opens easily for changing batteries
- Weight: 85 g
- Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: mixed
- Energy: 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IP X4, weather resistant
- Color: Desert
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.