Helikon - Blizzard® Jacket - StormStretch® - Black - KU-BLZ-NL-01
It is made of soft shell fabric, consisting of 98% nylon and 2% elastic spandex. After folding it takes up minor space. The hood has the ability to adjust to the shape of the head and a roof protecting the face from precipitation.
Anatomical cut adapts to the user's movements, and reinforcements on the elbows increase the strength of the jacket. All the zippers are made by renowned Japanese company YKK.
- outdoor version of the proven Trooper jacket
- central two-way YKKK® lock with chin guard
- high breathability
- easy compression and low weight
- concealed in the collar, adjustable hood
- hood pocket with two zip fasteners
- underarm ventilation zippers
- velcro panels on the shoulders for easy personalisation
- two shoulder pockets with grommets for cabling
- rear conduit pocket with zippered closure
- side chest pockets with wiring grommets, D-rings and compartments for electronic devices
- a pocket on the left forearm with a zippered closure
- reinforced, profiled elbows
- partially elastic and adjustable cuffs with Velcro straps
- flexible adjustment of the bottom of the jacket
- material: 98% nylon, 2% elastane
- Weight: 145 g/m2
- weight: 650 g
- colour: Black
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||1/2 Chest circumference (cm)||Sleeve length (cm)||Total length (cm)|