Helikon - MBDU® (Modern Battle Dress Uniform®) Shirt - NyCo Ripstop - Coyote - BL-MBD-NR-11
- Modern uniform sweatshirt with ergonomic, utilitarian cut. It is made of NyCo fabric (52% Nylon, 48% Cotton) with additional Ripstop mesh. Sweatshirt has pockets with anatomical cut.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The shirt is made of NyCo fabric (52% Nylon, 48% Cotton) with integrated Ripstop mesh. The material has a high resistance to abrasion and tears, and is airy and comfortable to wear. In addition, the side panels are made of flexible Versastretch fabric, which thanks to its properties adapts the sweatshirt to the user's body, while not adversely affecting freedom of movement.
The sweatshirt is equipped with a system of functional pockets with anatomically located access points. The chest compartments are designed to stay close to the body without contents. They can be accessed via the YKK zippers located at the centre of the sweatshirt.
- fastened with canadian-type buttons covered with a flap
- system of zippered pockets
- hook-fastened pagon on the chest
- reinforcement on the elbows
- air vents under the armpits
- side panels made of Versastretch material
- cuffs and stand-up collar adjustable with Velcro
- classic stand-up collar
- hook & loop patches on the chest and sleeves
- all zippers of the renowned Japanese brand YKK®
- Name: MBDU® Shirt
- Material: 52% Nylon, 48% Cotton
- weight: 693 g
- colour: Coyote
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Chest circumference (cm)||Sleeve length (cm)||1/2 biceps circumference (cm)||Total length (cm)||1/2 cuff circumference (cm)|