Carbines and rifles of AR system have many advantages, and one of the most important is the possibility of easy and extensive personalization of both internal and external elements. Offer for this extremely popular system covers the full spectrum of solutions from the simplest, classic A1 to futuristic skeletons by Cobalt Kinetics. Thanks to this, it is possible to perfectly match this accessory to our tasks and preferences. Regardless of whether you need an ultra-light configuration for dynamic shooting, a fully adjustable model for long distances or above-average endurance in difficult terrain - the SpecShop.pl shooting shop will offer you something suitable.
Magpul - PRS® GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock - Black - MAG672-BLK
- Multi adjustable precision stock intended for AR platform carbines and rifles
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Like all Magpul products, the stock is characterized by excellent workmanship and design combining usability with attractive form. The universal construction allows to use the stock with guides of rifle length as well as models in Mil-Spec standard and developed by VLTOR A5. The model is compatible with standard tube nuts and endplates.
Made of MIL-A-8625F anodized aluminium, the knobs allow precise adjustment of the size of the stock. The cheek riser can be raised by 20 mm, while the length of the stock can be adjusted in the range of 36 mm. The adjustment axes are made of steel and Melonite® coated for maximum durability and reliability.
The extra-thick foot made of soft material perfectly suppresses rejection - the manufacturer declares its effectiveness even on .50 BMG caliber rifles. Extended mounting holes allow for adjustment of cant from the axis of the stock. Moreover, it is possible to regulate its height.
The stock also has ports for the use of accessories. The bottom of the stockis equipped with M-LOK standard holes enabling the installation of, for example, a monopod. QD standard ports with the ability to move to the left side allow the use of suspensions, as well as the ear that holds a belt width of up to 1.25".
- Compatible with rifle rubes as well as with most Mil-Spec and A5 models
- Thick buttplate that perfectly suppresses recoil and prevents the movement
- Adjustable length, cheek height, tilt and shift of the foot
- Tool-less, quick adjustment with aluminium knobs
- Rotary knob axes in Melonite® coated steel for maximum strength
- QD ports with left-side portability
- M-LOK rail at the bottom of the stock allowing for monopod mounting
- Loop for slings up to 1.25" wide
- weight: 814 g
- minimum length: 282 mm
- length adjustment range: 36 mm
- the adjustment range of the riser: 20 mm
- color: black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion