Spyderco - Double Stuff™ Pocket Stone 1'' x 5 '' - 303MF
- 303MF - Pocket Stone Double Stuff made of aluminum oxide 2-sided ceramic sharpener. The combination of 2 Spyderco stones: medium-grained 303M gradation: Medium Gradient 600 for pre-sharpening and fine-grained 303F gradation: Fine 1800 for polishing.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Light, universal and compact (127mm x 25mm x 6.4mm), ideal for trips and everyday. For sharpening knives, machetes, scissors and small tools.
1. Place the sharpener on a flat surface.
2. The suede cover can be used as a non-slip base.
3. Hold the knife at an angle of 15 ° -30 ° to the stone. Important! Keep a steady angle when sharpening.
4. Move the knife forward and backward at a single pace by pushing it lightly.
5. Use the entire surface of the stone when sharpening.
6. When the edges get sharpened, change the side to the second - drag the blade over the stone to smooth the burr.
7. Finally clean the edge of the blade carefully.
8. Ceramic grinders are used dry without using water or oil.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion