Glock remains one of the most popular firearms companies in the world. The manufacturer dominates the market of civilian weapons, and also boasts gigantic achievements when it comes to supplying various uniformed units. Glock users appreciate them for their extraordinary reliability, simplicity of construction, and safe handling and carrying. An important advantage of the Austrian pistols is also their extraordinary popularity.
Magpul - PMAG® 27 GL9® Magazine for GLOCK® - MAG662
- Lightweight, polymer magazine for Glock pistols - extremal conditions tested
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
A well thought-out design including the floorplate profiling and the optimal thickness allows for a very fast magazine change. Dimensions cause that the magazine is perfectly fitted, which improves reliability, and drops free loaded or unloaded.
The use of a stainless spring, follower with controlled tilt and easily removable floorplate results into above-average reliability and longevity of the product.
The comfort of use is improved by the indicator located on the side surface, allowing you to determine if the magazine is full, and the pen dot matrix facilitating marking.
- Reinforced polymer construction
- Meets IPSC Open division magazine lenght requiements
- Durable, lightweight, and extremely stiff polymer construction
- Follower protected against tilting
- Long-lasting, stainless steel spring
- Removable magazine foot with a panel to facilitate marking
- weight: 64 g
- lenght: 170 mm
- capacity: 27 rounds
Ask for this product
Write your opinion