Ekol - Blank Firing Revolver Arda 1" DTP (Dog Training Pistol) - 6mm
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Every responsible breeder, not only hunting or utility dogs, should make every effort to socialize puppies leaving his kennel as well as possible. One of the elements of socialization is getting the puppies used to the sounds of gunshots. This does not apply only to hunting or utility breed dogs - nowadays dogs living in cities are also exposed to stress resulting from noise levels even on New Year's Eve.
Getting the dogs used (adults, puppies, teenagers) to the sounds of so-called shots shelling.
Basic rules for training dogs:
- Each shelling starts with 6mm Short ammunition and long range.
- When firing, the dog should be engaged in an attractive and enjoyable activity (running, fetching, eating)
- A dog guide should not talk to the dog, stop during a walk, or show the dog in any other way that something disturbing has just happened
- The distance decreases gradually only if the dog does not react to the shot from a distance
- When changing 6mm Short ammunition to 6mm Long (louder), carry out the procedure from the beginning (shortening the distance)
- A well-fired dog does not react with stress or anxiety to a shot from Long ammunition fired from a distance of 4-5 steps.
- You can start when the puppies open their eyes - around 10-14 days of age.
- Puppies should be trained while feeding while they are still with the mother. The person taking the shot should be in a separate room or outside.
- Shooting from a distance should be carried out at least once a week - paying close attention to the reactions of the puppies.
- At 6 weeks of age, you can already fire at the rules described above, just like for adult dogs.
WARNING! All hunting dogs entering the work trials or competitions pass the shot test. Stress and anxiety reacting dogs are not allowed to continue the trial or competition. Pursuant to the ZKwP regulations, dogs subject to work tests cannot obtain breeding rights without obtaining appropriate results at trials or competitions.
EKOL Arda DTP Black
Ask for this product
Write your opinion