Leatherman - Charge® Plus Multitool - 832516
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Excellent choice of materials, incredible precision of workmanship, and exceptional ergonomics make the tool's operation unmatched by competing products. The modernized version is characterized by interchangeable blades of the wire cutter, which enables even longer use of the tool.
The multitool's construction guarantees easy access to tools for quick use: two types of knives, saws and a file. They are mounted on the top of the handle, and have cuts so it is possible to open them with one hand.
The main knife was made of the high quality 154CM steel manufactured by Crucible Materials. Extraordinary durability, impact resistance and very good stainless properties prove the class of the material used.
Stability and safety of the structure are guaranteed; for external tools with liner lock, for internal with back lock.
The set comes with a nylon cover made of solid nylon that can be attached to the belt.
Leatherman Charge Plus has:
- aluminium handle
- pliers with the function of unscrewing the nuts, pulling off insulation, nailing, etc.
- a interchangeable wire cutter - folding knife made of 154CM steel
- serrated knife with cutting hook and lock
- diamond file for metal and wood
- modular handle for small screwdrivers
- modular handle for large screwdrivers
- bottle and can opener
- detachable belt clip
- detachable leash ring
- a set of 16 hex keys and screwdrivers
- overall length: 16 cm
- length folded: 10 cm
- weight: 231 g
Ask for this product
Write your opinion