Bayonet - COMBAT HEAVY DUTY Tactical Belt - AustriAlpin COBRA Nautic Buckle 9kN - 45 mm - Black
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
- Rescue buckle from AustriAlpin company with strength certificate. It is made of 7075 aluminum (body), stainless steel (pins, bar) and brass (release clips). Buckle break strength is 9kN (over 900kg), in loop 18kN (if appropriate tape is provided). The mechanism of the buckle will not open while under load.
- Strength certified medium-rigid polyamide Pa6 tape, with enhanced bent resistance designed especialy for Bayonet. Polyamide tapes, as compared to the other types have the greatest durability, aesthetics, and one of the greatest strength. They are resistant to weather conditions, the color is stable and the tape in the normal conditions does not fray and unravel. Tape thickness is 2.4 mm.
- Ariadna S.A. TITAN threads with a strength of at least 5.5kg (for comparison normal thread withstands from 0.2kg to 0.5kg).
The belt was sewn on the professional, Japanese JUKI lockstitch machine intended for heavy materials. It allows locking and performing very strong stitching.
The use of enhanced medium-rigid tape makes it a perfect product to attach the gun holster also being well-suited for everyday day use as a trousers belt.
- Circumference: up to ~115 cm, fully adjustable from 20 to 115 cm
- Buckle: AustriAlpin COBRA Nautic 45 mm, painted, strength 9kN, in a loop of 18 kN
- Tape: polyamide Pa6, width 44 mm, thickness 2.4 mm, medium-rigid
- Buckle color: black
- Tape color: black
Made in Poland
producent nie do sprzedaży hurtowej
Ask for this product
Write your opinion