Fenix - TK35 UE 2018 Rechargeable Flashlight - 3200 lumens
The battery indicator lets you know if the two 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included) are in need of charging via the USB port on the battery holder. Waterproof and dustproof with a max runtime of 152 hours, the TK35UE flashlight is ready to easily meet the needs of any outdoor enthusiast as well as military and law enforcement.
- Cree XHP70 LED, with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries
- Innovative toggle switch for free switching between tactical, outdoor and lockout modes
- Micro USB rechargeable battery holder
- Instant off and lockout function effectively avoids accidental activation
- Instant strobe
- Battery level indication and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
- 3200 lumens (1.5 hours - 300 m)
- 2000 lumens (2 hours - 233 m)
- 1000 lumens (3 hours 40 min - 169 m)
- 350 lumens (10 hours 50 min - 100 m)
- 100 lumens (38 hours 40 - 55 m)
- 20 lumens (152 hours - 20 m)
- stroboscope (3200 lumens)
- S.O.S. (100 lumens)
- model: Fenix TK35
- power supply: 2 x 18650
- lens: ultra clear glass, chemically reinforced, with AR coating
- body: duralumin T6 anodized (mil-spec)
- maximum light output: 3200 lumens
- maximum working time: 152 hours
- light source: 1 Cree XHP70
- LED life: up to 50,000 hours
- Dimensions: 164 mm (length) x 43.64 mm (body diameter) 51.5 mm (average head)
- weight: 256 g without batteries
- color: Black
- Water resistance: IP68 standard
- TK35 flashlight
- Micro USB cable
- spare O-ring
NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.