Helikon - Greyman Tactical Jeans® Denim Mid - Denim Blue - SP-GTJ-DD-31
- Classic, regular cut jeans enhanced with AR-15 mag pouches.
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Made of 10-ounce denim, enriched with synthetic silk, it translates into high material strength and stretchability, which means that the pants do not limit freedom of movement. The shape of the pants is based completely on the classic design of jeans.
Positioning of the pockets should facilitate both the placement of EDC items and allow them to be used as pouches for AR-15 magazines. Both the built-in recessed pockets and side pockets adjacent to the back are able to fit one STANAG magazine.
The belt has been equipped with a flexible insert that facilitates adjustment to the user's dimensions. Wide belt loops allow the use of belts up to 50 mm wide. They are therefore ideal for both classic leather and tactical belts, enabling the transfer of weapons and pouches.
- Elastic belt with hook&loop-closure for additional adjustment
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- Two classic front pockets
- One internal pocket inside front right pocket
- Two smaller front pockets
- Four back pockets
- Crotch gusset for ease of movement and durability
- YKK® zippered fly
- European Patent No 004498335-0002
- weight: 670 g
- weight: 340 g/m2 (10 oz. denim)
- composition: 69% cotton, 27% polyester, 3% synthetic silk, 1% elastane
- color: Denim Blue
NOTICE: This is real deal denim fabric. Indigo dye process we use cause color to bleed & may transfer to lighter colors, skin, upholstery. It also fades over time. The very first thing you will want to do when you bring that product home is to wash it alone.
A - need to have
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Overall length||Inseam length||1/2 Waist (loose)||1/2 Waist (stretched)||Front rise||Back rise||1/2 Hip||1/2 leg width||1/2 knee width||1/2 thigh width|