Nite Ize - BugLit® LED Micro Flashlight - Black - BGT03W-07-1717
This bright white LED has an effective range of up to 50 feet, and one-mile visibility. Next, the securely attached "legs" are two flexible, fully moldable 6" Nite Ize Gear Ties, which can be bent, wrapped, or twisted in many configurations, to sit, stand, store, or shine the flashlight. Wrap the legs around the body for compact storage and transport.
And, finally, its lightweight plastic S-Biner clip allows you to attach, hang, or store the BugLit for convenient access on zippers or keys.
- Four modes: high, low, flash, momentary
- Features bendable legs that use Gear Tie technology
- Available with a high visibility White LED
- Fully bendable legs feature Gear Tie technology that can be bent, wrapped, and twisted allowing the BugLit to sit, stand, stay, or shine wherever you need it
- Hands-Free: Attaches to belt, shirt, tent, handlebar, vehicle or anywhere you need compact & convenient illumination
- Lumen Output: HIGH - 6 lumens; LOW - 1 Lumen
- Run Time: HIGH - 10 hours; LOW 22 Hours
- Includes easily replaceable batteries - 2 x 2016 3V Lithium
- Size #0 S-Biner is a durable, lightweight double gated carabiner clip - attach or store nearly anywhere!
- Try It Packaging
- Dimensions: 147 x 82 x 16.5 mm
- Weight: 18 g
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.