NEBO - BIG Larry 2 Flashlight and Work Light - NB6737
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
COB (Chip On Board) is an LED technology in which small, densely packed chips work together as one lighting module. COB is characterized by a stream of light with high density, up to 50 times traditional lighting. Its light is evenly distributed and the light beam is not punctual.
The flashlight will work great in a workshop or tool box. Placed on the bottom cap, the magnet holds steady on metal surfaces, it will facilitate DIY under the hood of the car in the dark. Fastening to the belt is possible thanks to the folded clip.
This model uses a stronger LED with a power of 500 lumens. The working time in the strongest light mode did not change with the BIG Larry® model.
This model is activated by a switch located on the side of the housing. Longer hold allows you to change the light mode.
- Light source: 500 lumen COB LED + 200 lumens LED
- Smooth adjustment of lighting power
- Operating modes:
- High: 500 lumens, working time 4.5 hours, range 37 meters
- Red: 45 lumens, working time 8 hours, range 13 meters
- Red emergency: working time 24 hours
- Housing made of anodized aerospace aluminum
- Resistant to water and falls
- Switch on the top of the housing
- Magnetic base
- Power supply: 3x AA (included)
- Length: 196 mm
- Diameter: 23/30 mm
- Weight: 218 g (with batteries)
All Gift Ideas
Ask for this product
Write your opinion