SAM Medical - SAM XT Tourniquet - Hi-Viz Orange - SAM XT-C
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Since its introduction in 2005 for use by U.S. linear units Army its use reduced by 85% the number of fatalities due to extreme bleeding.
When designing the device, the full spectrum of situations in which the stasis may be necessary to use was taken into account. As a result, a product was obtained that can also be used by the injured person himself. Assembly and use is extremely instinctive and even in situations of extreme stress it will allow you to stop intense bleeding.
The design has been developed in a way that requires minimal effort and movement to stop the haemorrhage completely.
- massive limb wound bleeding, amputation / crushing of the limb with numerous bleeding spots
- life-threatening bleeding unstable with simple methods
- the bleeding site is deep in the wound, unable to stop with a dressing compression
- an event with a large number of injured patients requiring external bleeding and insufficient number of emergency services
- when the benefit of stopping life-threatening bleeding is greater than the risk of permanent limb damage due to ischemia
- for use on the upper or lower limb
- the possibility of an injured person self-help
- modern design
- closure protected against accidental spanning
- the possibility of fast length adjustment
- place for time notation
- easy to keep clean
- low weight - 108 g
Color: Black, Gray security for quick identification, Hi-Viz Orange elements
producent nie do sprzedaży hurtowej
Ask for this product
Write your opinion