Helikon - UTP® (Urban Tactical Pants®) Denim Mid - Denim Blue - SP-UTL-DD-31
Main bottom apparel from Urban Tactical Line®. Keeping the impression of casual pants, the UTP® provide load bearing capabilities and comfort typical for strictly utilitarian constructions.
Designed for Law Enforcement operators, Urban Tactical Pants® enable carrying all essential equipment around hips and thighs line. Low-profile pocket setup keeps the EDC gear and ammo close to body’s center of gravity, which, combined with stretchable fabric, leads to fluent and quick tactical movements.
Furthermore, all these solutions give the outcome of clear and useful product for concealed carry tasks. UTP® are available in two raw material options, for hot and moderate climate as well.
Advantages of these pants:
- Two hip pockets with reinforcements on the edge for clip of knife, multitool, etc.
- Four pockets on the thighs, two broad, angled, zippered and two narrow, closed by flap with velcro.
- Four back pockets, two angled closed by flap with velcro, inside which are two narrow pockets for flashlight or knife.
- Two pockets inside the pants at the height of the groin may be used to carry tactical flashlights or spare magazine.
- The knee has a double layer of material, and pockets inside for leg protection pads.
- All zippers on the pants made by a reputable Japanese manufacturer YKK.
- Pants have no button at the waist, they are fastened with Velcro, so you can also adjust its circumference.
- Seven belt loops 60 mm wide, two front has esxtra loops to hold keys, carabiner, etc.
- SKU: SP-UTL-DD
- Fabric: 2-way elastic denim, 76% bawełna, 22% poliester, 2% elastan
- Weight: 1140 g
- Style: Articulated, anatomic cut
- Grammage: 320 g/m2
- European patent No 001832254-0001
- US patent No D696,487 S
- Color : Denim Blue
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.
|Size||Waist circumference loose (cm)||Waist circumference stretched (cm)||Inner leg length (cm)||Total length (cm)|
|S Extra Long||78||86||91||119|
|M Extra Long||83||91||91||120|
|L Extra Long||88||96||91||120|
|XL Extra Long||93||101||91||121|
|XXL Extra Long||98||106||91||121|
|XXXL Extra Long||103||111||91||122|
|XXXXL Extra Long||108||116||91||122|