Caldwell - CrossWind™ Professional Wind Meter - 112500
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
The device has been adapted to users using the metric and imperial systems, and allows the reading of wind speeds in mph, ft/min, km/h, m/s and knots. In addition, the device has the ability to calculate the average wind speed, wind chill, maximum gust, temperature, pressure and even density altitude.
Rotating head with a rotor allows for side wind testing and convenient access to the screen. The large LCD display with backlight has been protected against water and enables reading of current data and records.
In order to obtain the lowest possible mass and dimensions of the device, it is powered by the CR2032 battery included in the set. For energy savings, anemometer has been equipped with an automatic shutdown system.
- Wind speed readout in mph, ft/min, km/h, m/s or knots
- Measures Max Wind Gust, Average Wind Speed and Current Wind Speed
-Anemometer head rotates 90 degrees to calculate the applied crosswind to the projectile
- Also Measures/Calculates: Temp, Station Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Density Alt. and Wind Chill
- Display of temperature in degrees Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Backlighted waterproof LCD screen
- Battery saving system
- CR2032 power supply (included)
- Compact dimensions and low weight
Ask for this product
Write your opinion