Holosun - HS503GU Red Dot Sight - Multi Reticle
This red dot has two mounts included in the set: low and high 1/3 Co-Witness. Version with battery inserted in right side battery compartment.
The electronic control system in combination with an efficient LED diode make the device characterized by high efficiency and stable, long-term operation. The system is powered by a single 2032 battery with a theoretical operating time of 50,000 h at the sixth point intensity setting.
The red dot is equipped with a system of advanced, multi-layer coated lenses. This solution allowed excellent visible light transmission. The image visible through the lens is clear, bright and parallax free.
The Multi Reticle System used in the model allows you to choose the shape of the reticle depending on the situation or type of weapon on which it is mounted. Here we have a classic 2 MOA dot, useful for smoothbore guns 65 MOA circle, or a combination of them. Basing the display of all points on one diode means that when changing it is not necessary to zero the device again.
The model is also equipped with the Shake Awake system that facilitates battery saving. After 10 minutes of inactivity, the device goes into sleep mode. To wake them up, just move the weapon on which it was mounted.
Advantages of the HS503GU:
1. Parallax-free optical system with unlimited eye relief.
2. The streamlined design, which limits the field of observation very little, can instantly acquire a target and gain situational awareness while aiming with both eyes open.
3. Advanced LED technology with low power consumption for up to 50,000 hours of operation with CR2032 battery.
4. Durable lenses with advanced multi-layer coatings for full spectrum permeability and high transparency.
5. Solar panel supplying the red dot, the battery supplies the LED only when the solar panel is insufficiently exposed. Thanks to this, the collimator can operate in all lighting conditions.
6. Red dot reticle 2 MOA with 65 MOA circle and four positioning points - the circle can be switched off as required. The diameter of the circle is about 170 cm per 100 m (5'5'/100y).
7. Eye safe LED reticle pattern.
8. A motion sensor that wakes up the device from sleep mode and that starts 10 minutes after the last movement has been detected. Possibility of manual setting of the automatic switch-off time.
9. Adjusting knobs are partly built into the body and secured with protective caps, so they are well protected against weather and mechanical damage .
10. Durable, shock-resistant aluminum T6061-T6 construction using CNC technology.
11. Waterproof housing to IP67 standard.
12. Two assemblies included: 1/3 Co-witness (installed) and low.
13. Fits Picatinny or Weaver rails.
14. The battery is mounted in a removable compartment located on the right side of the housing.
- Window size: 20 mm
- Reticle: dot 2 MOA, circle 65 MOA
- Light source: LED
- Eye relief: unlimited
- Adjustment: 1/2 MOA / one click, in the range of 50 MOA
- Parallax: ⩽±1 MOA
- Coatings: multilayer
- Magnification: 1X
- Power supply: CR2032 battery
- Battery life: up to 50,000 Hours
- Automatic switch-off: after 10 min
- Brightness setting: 10 Daylight + 2 NV Compatible
- Housing material: aluminum T6061-T6
- Surface finish: MAO
- Housing color: black
- Low-profile rubberized buttons on the right side of the housing
- Adjusting screws covered with protective caps
- Mounting rail: Picatinny / Weaver
- Waterproof construction (IP67)
- Shock Resistance: up to 1000 G
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature range: -40°C to 70°C
- Dimensions: 71 x 36 x 69 mm (with high mount)
- Weight: 150 g (with high mount)
. Set includes:
- HS503GU FDE red dot with 1/3 Co-Witness high mount
- CR2032 battery
- Low mount
- Rubber lens protectors
- Aiming Dot Adjustment Tool
- 2x Torx key
- Microfiber cloth
The whole is packed in an aesthetic and durable plastic box.
Holosun Limited Lifetime Warranty
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl It is also possible to contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m. The number +48 533 372 997 combines the contact to shop customer service and service.
What payment methods do you support?
In the case of a stationary store, of course, by card or cash, while online orders can be paid by BLIK, credit card, online transfer and PayU installments, PayPal, traditional transfer or PayPo deferred payment.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €99 and for other selected countries over €199*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.