Magpul - PMAG® 5 7.62 AC™ Magazine - AICS Short Action - MAG549
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
Magpul PMAG magazines combine high quality of workmanship and convenience of use with a reasonable price thanks to the use of appropriately selected polymers. Gen 3 has all the advantages of its predecessor, using new materials.
The high work culture and longevity has been achieved by using a stainless steel spring compliant with USGI-spec, a anti-tilt follower and an evenly bent internal system. Thanks to the simple construction, and tool-less disassembly, the maintenance is very easy.
More aggressive texturing improves the grip of a wet or dirty hand. The producer placed a system of pen dot matrix in the bottom part to facilitate marking.
Product comes standard as a 5-round capacity magazine, but the follower can be easily modified by the user to increase the capacity to six rounds.
- New, reinforced polymer construction
- Self-lubricating, anti-tilt follower
- Long-lasting, stainless steel spring
- Aggressive texturing to improve the grip
- weight: 50 g
- capacity: 5
- color: Black
- optimized for use with 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition and cartridges built on a 0.470" case head such as 7.62x51/.308 Winchester, 7mm-08 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, .260 Remington, .243 Winchester, and others
NOTE: Not compatible with Accuracy International AE rifles or semi-auto platforms utilizing SR25/M110 pattern magazines.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion