3M - Peltor™ WS SportTac™ Active Hearing Protector - Bluetooth® - OD Green
The sound volume limiter and noise dosimeter provide maximum protection for the user's hearing. A wide, solid leather coated headband can be bent to facilitate transport and storage.
The built-in Bluetooth® module enables quick connection to communication devices, mobile phones etc. The set allows you to receive and make voice calls as well as play music with the Bass Boost function.
Exchangeable covers, by default in green, allow personalization.
The benefits of 3M™ Peltor™ active hearing protectors:
1. They let you hear and even amplify standard sounds: speech, commands, instructions, sounds from the environment - they allow you to talk, train, etc.
2. Protect your hearing when you shoot
3. Thanks to the volume control, you can hear better than normal human hearing allows - they amplify standard sounds up to 19dB. Compared with passive protectors, active at maximum volume setting allow up to 10 times better audibility.
- Active model with increased noise suppression (26dB)
- Large, roomy muffling bowls
- Smooth running adjustable suppressing function, eliminating the cut-out effect
- Protects against harmful impulsive noise, giving the ability to regulate the intensity of sounds from the environment
- Designed primarily for users of small arms and people permanently, professionally exposed to high noise requiring increased protection (eg, instructors, shooting judges)
- For right and left handers
- Provides high-quality clean sound and smooth and "unnoticeable" operation of electronics at the time of noise suppression
- Automatic shutdown after 2 hours when not in use (battery saving mode)
- Signal informing about low battery status
- Memorizing the last settings after switching off
- Possibility to connect a walkie-talkie, music player, mobile phone, etc.
- The characteristic steel spring of the headband ensures constant pressure
- Batteries mounted only in one bowl, from the outside
- Set includes charger, batteries and additional, orange covers
- Average attenuation SNR: 26dB
- Power supply: 2 R03 AAA batteries
- Charging time: 8 h
- Working time: 80 hours with off, 12 hours with on Bluetooth®
- Operating temperature range: -20 ° C to +45 ° C (depending on the battery)
- Storage temperature range: -20 ° C to +55 ° C
- Product type: Communication headset
- Product series: SportTac
- Purpose: army and police, shooting sports, hunting, industry
- Weight: 330 g
- Color: OD Green
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.