Mugga - Insect Repellent - DEET 50% - Roll-On - 50 ml - 8987
Mugga products are distinguished by very high efficiency and a pleasant smell. They are more durable, not greasy and easy to apply. Well composed repellent formulation is based on the active ingredient DEET, plant extracts and essential oils. They distort the guidance system of insects and act on them as a deterrent - we become for them "invisible".
- DEET content: 50%
- Recommended for use in tropical climate
- Average time protection in temperate climate: 9 h
- Average time protection in tropical climates: 4 - 8 h
- Maximum number of daily applications: 1
- Easy application in the form of roll-on
- Can be used only by adults
- Do not use on plastics, synthetic fabrics, painted surfaces, etc.
- Developed by the Belgian company Jaico RDP in cooperation with the Prince Leopold Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp
- Received many prestigious international awards and a special honor of EU for the effectiveness
- Capacity: 50 ml
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to infospecshop.pl You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200*.
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.