LYO Expedition - Breakfast COCONUT PORRIDGE WITH FRUITS
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
gluten-free oats* 61%, organic coconut milk** 31%, freeze-dried figs** 4%, organic agave syrup** 2%, freeze-dried blueberries*, chia seeds**
* ingredients from EU ** ingredients from non-EU
Weight: net 100 g / per serving 300 g
Calories: 518 kcal
1. 100% natural ingredients - For our meals we only use 100% natural and fresh ingredients. We do not add any preservatives, artificial food-additives, colorants or flavour enhancers. We even grow most of the herbs on our own fields to make the taste of LYO meals so exceptional.
2. The real taste of a homemade dish - We pay attention not only to the freeze-drying process but also to the way of preparing our meals. We only choose high quality ingredients and always cook every meal before freeze-drying it. This ensures the real, fresh taste that makes LYO EXPEDITION meals so exceptional. Other providers of freeze-dried meals mix the ingredients after they have been cooked separately. We don’t.
3. Orginal form and size of product - The freeze-drying process allows the maintaining of the original form and size of all ingredients. We take advantage of this and cut all ingredients into bite-sized pieces. Consequently our meals not only taste like a homemade dish but they also look like it.
4. High nutritional value - Freeze-dried food has a very high calorie count. Moreover, it maintains all of the food’s natural vitamins and minerals. The consumption of a LYO EXPEDITION meal allows you to generate long-lasting physical peak performance.
5. Low weight - During the freeze-drying process 98% of the moisture content is being removed, which results in significantly reduced weight. Our meals are light-weight and compactly packed.
6. Long shelf live - LYO EXPEDITION meals can be stored for a long time. Since the water content is being removed during the freeze-drying process, microorganisms and enzymes action are inhibited. Each pouch is hermetically sealed and contains an oxygen absorber.
7. High safety standards - To make sure LYO EXPEDITION meals are safe in every aspect, they are checked twice in the in-house laboratory. Once- after being cooked and for a second time- after the freeze-drying process.
8. Ultralight & Functional pouch - LYO EXPEDITION pouch was designed to be lightweight yet still allows a comfortable preparation of the LYO meal inside.
Fast & easy to prepare:
1. Tear off at the notch above the zip lock.
2. Remove oxygen absorber from the pouch!
3. Add 200 ml of warm or cold water.
4. Stir thoroughly.
5. Close the zip lock and leave for 3 minutes.
6. Tear off at the notch below the zip lock and stir again.
7. Eat & enjoy!
Ask for this product
Write your opinion