Bayonet - THIRDLINE Belt - AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle 9kN - 45 mm - Black
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
- Rescue buckle from AustriAlpin company with strength certificate. It is made of 7075 aluminum (body), stainless steel (pins, bar) and brass (release clips). Buckle break strength is 9kN (over 900kg), in loop 18kN (if appropriate tape is provided). The mechanism of the buckle will not open while under load.
- Strength certified double, medium-rigid polyamide military Pa6 tape from PASAMON company. Polyamide tapes, as compared to the other types have the greatest durability, aesthetics, and one of the greatest strength. They are resistant to weather conditions, the color is stable and the tape in the normal conditions does not fray and unravel. Tape thickness is 2.2 mm, strength 20 kN (2000 kg).
- Ariadna S.A. TITAN threads with a strength of at least 5.5kg (for comparison normal thread withstands from 0.2kg to 0.5kg).
The belt was sewn on the professional, Japanese JUKI lockstitch machine intended for heavy materials. It allows locking and performing very strong stitching.
The use of double, medium-rigid tape makes it a perfect product to carry pistol, ammunition and equipment. It has sufficient rigidity even under heavy load.
Two layers of tape were combined so that the inner side of the belt is smooth, and the tip of the outer layer is completely hidden under the hook&loop panel. Velcro is used to keep the adjustable belt end, which allows it to wear without the use of belt loops.
- Buckle: AustriAlpin COBRA BLACK 45 mm, painted, strength 9kN, in a loop of 18 kN
- Tape: polyamide Pa6, strength 20kN, width 44 mm, thickness 2.2 mm, medium-rigid
- Buckle color: Matte Black
- Tape color: Matte Black
M - circumference from 85 to 100 cm
L - circumference from 95 do 110 to
XL - circumference from 105 to 120 cm
Made in Poland
All Gift Ideas
A - need to have
Ask for this product
Write your opinion