HexArmor - General Search and Duty Glove - PointGuard® Ultra - 4045
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
HexArmor® products are engineered to provide users with the highest levels of protection in areas where risk is the greatest.
- Highest needlestick-resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric® brand material (interior layer)
- Tested with 25 gauge needles against ANSI/ISEA 105 standard
- High level of cut-resistance in enhanced areas, ANSI/ISEA Level A7 and CE Level 5
- AirMesh™ breathable back of hand with Airprene wrist band and Velcro® closure
- Silicone palm pattern for enchanced grip
- Reinforced fingertips
• General search and duty
• Seizure and pat downs
• Correctional operations
• Apprehension and control
Fiber content: 34% Cotton, 24% Nylon, 20% Plastic, 12% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
This product is cut & puncture resistant but NOT cut & puncture PROOF. DO NOT USE WITH MOVING OR SERRATED BLADES OR TOOLS. Always conduct safe test to make sure it is suited for your use.
To check the size of matching gloves, simply print this file in the default size (in print settings can not be selected option "Fit to Page").
Black / Grey
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||HAND CIRCUMFERENCE CM|