Helikon - Modular Individual Med Kit - Olive Green - MO-M02-CD-02
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
This versatile modular pouch can be carried on a belt, MOLLE platform or on its own carrying strap. It has an inner tear-away insert that holds and organizes all necessary medical supplies for individual use.
Soft, foldable medical insert holds all basic first aid supplies including trauma shears. It folds open giving you access to categorized first aid items.
- Two side YKK® zipper closure
- Inner Velcro® panel with cord loop, mesh pocket and elastic bands
- Detachable carrying strap with buckle
- 100 x 75 mm front Velcro® panel with reflective paramedic cross
- Tourniquet retaining bungee on the spine of the pouch
- DUTY BELT/PALS/MOLLE/SUSPENDER compatible, pouch can be carried vertically or horizontally
Universal Med Insert® features:
- Reinforced, rubberized pull-out handles
- Closes with Velcro, opens into 4 panels
- Front panel with reflective paramedic cross
- Clear vinyl window in front for ICE, procedures card, etc.
- Velcro on back attaches to Velcro panels in waist bags, backpacks, etc.
- Designed to organize and hold individual first aid supplies including trauma shears, gloves, mask and basic medicaments
- European Patent No. 002991372-0003
Product code: MO-M02-CD
Name: Modular Individual Med Kit®
Raw material: 100% Cordura® 500D (pouch), nylon 80D (insert)
Weight: 307 g (182 g + 125 g)
Color: Olive Green (pouch), Red (insert)
NOTE: Pouch is sold without medical equipment
Ask for this product
Write your opinion