Each of us was once in possession of a belt, so we assume that its primary function - to keep our pants in the right place - does not need to be discussed. However, while searching for a belt, tactical, we have to ask ourselves what it is supposed to serve us for. Some of us will carry a light, service pistol and handcuffs on it, while others will carry a one-and-a-half-kilo Shadow with a set of magazines. Let's review the solutions present on the market together in search of the most suitable belt for us.
Bayonet - COMBAT Belt - AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle 9kN - 45 mm - MultiCam
On special offer
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
- Rescue buckle from AustriAlpin company with strength certificate. It is made of 7075 aluminum (body), stainless steel (pins, bar) and brass (release clips). Buckle break strength is 9kN (over 900kg), in loop 18kN (if appropriate tape is provided). The mechanism of the buckle will not open while under load.
- Strength certified rigid Murdock Webbing tape with 22 kN (2200 kg) strength.
- Ariadna S.A. TITAN threads with a strength of at least 5.5kg (for comparison normal thread withstands from 0.2kg to 0.5kg).
The belt was sewn on the professional, Japanese JUKI lockstitch machine intended for heavy materials. It allows locking and performing very strong stitching.
The use of Murdock Webbing rigid tape makes it a perfect product to attach the cover for mobile phone, knife, multi-tool sheath or pistol holster also being well-suited for everyday day use as a trousers belt.
- Circumference: up to ~115 cm, fully adjustable from 20 to 115 cm
- Buckle: AustriAlpin COBRA TAN 499 45 mm, painted, strength 9kN, in a loop of 18 kN
- Tape: Murdock Webbing, strength 22kN, width 44 mm, thickness 2.2 mm, rigid
- Buckle color: Tan 499
- Tape colour: geniune MultiCam® (woven)
Made in Poland
producent nie do sprzedaży hurtowej
10% i mniej
Ask for this product
Write your opinion