Princeton Tec - Headlamp REMIX PRO MPLS - RD - TAN / MultiCam - RMX300PRO-NOD-RD-MC
- Tactical headlamp equipped with three additional red diodes
On special offer
Easy return of products within 30 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 74,75 EUR
MPLS set include elastic headstrap with flashlight attachment, NVG Adapter Plate for helmets (OPS-Core VAS shroud mount and MICH NVG) and Butterefly Bracket for MOLLE.
The Remix Pro is powered by a single CR123 battery providing excelled performance in cold weather, light weight, and compact size.
Although the Remix Pro provides dual light output modes, it will always turn on in low mode on the Ultrabright setting. Combine these features with a large on/off button, an easy access battery door and a reliable asymmetrical bracket, and you can be sure that the Remix Pro is equipped to endure the rigors of your next adventure.
A raised fence around the button and the ability to rotate completely inward to protect the button will guarantee that the Remix Pro MPLS won’t accidentally activate.
Regulated LEDs feature a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained.
- Light output: 300 lumens
- Maximum light output time: 17h (Maxbright REGULATED LED), 49h (Ultrabright REGULATED LED)
- Maximum light range: 58m (Maxbright REGULATED LED), 18m (Ultrabright REGULATED LED)
- Power supply: 1x CR123 - included
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Weight: 66g with batteries
- Lamp color: sand TAN
- Band colour: Multicam camouflage
- Product code: RMX300PRO-NOD-RD-MC
Manufactured in the USA.
Tan / MultiCam
10% i mniej
Ask for this product
Write your opinion