Vortex - Strike Eagle 1-8x24 Riflescope - 30 mm - AR-BDC3 - SE-1824-2
Riflescope Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 30 mm AR-BDC3 SE-1824-2
Universal rifle scope of the renowned Vortex Optics company with 8x zoom the range of which starts with 1x. The tube is made of resistant to corrosion and mechanical damage aviation aluminum 6061-T6, covered with an anodized coating, which prevents abrasion of the surface and light reflections.
The lenses of the rifle scope are covered with an ArmorTek coating, which guarantees resistance to scratches, moisture and dirt. Filling the telescope with dry nitrogen protects against internal evaporation of the optics. Protection class IPX7 provides full protection against moisture and immersion in water.
A universal hunting and sports scope with adjustable magnification and a narrow lens
The Vortex Strike Eagle scope has a wide range of vertical and horizontal adjustment, which ensures comfortable shooting at distances up to 595 meters. The use of multi-layer anti-reflective coatings ensures bright, sharp images with faithful color reproduction. The illuminated AR-BDC3 reticle in the background does not obscure the target when using a higher zoom.
The Vortex Strike Eagle rifle scope has great adaptation properties to lighting conditions thanks to the use of 11 levels of aiming point illumination adjustment. Easy and quick zoom settings are provided by ergonomic adjustment lever.
Vortex Strike Eagle scope - reliable, high-quality optics
Comfortable adjustment of the reticle when using tactical gloves is guaranteed by low-profile, knurled turrets. The reticle was laser burned and secured with glass layers, which guarantees high reliability and durability of the optics. The optimal distance of the eye from the exit pupil ensures high comfort of use and eye protection against weapon recoil.
The set with the Vortex Strike Eagle Scope included a battery, glass caps, a cloth for cleaning optics and the manufacturer's instructions.
- The tube is made of durable aircraft aluminum 6061-T6 resistant to corrosion and mechanical damage
- Covering the tube with an anti-reflective anodized coating that prevents scratching and abrasion
- Protection class IPX7 which provides protection against moisture and full submersion in water
- Dry nitrogen filling to eliminate the effect of internal fogging of the lenses
- Lenses covered with ArmorTek coating guaranteeing resistance to scratches, moisture and dirt
- A wide range of vertical and horizontal adjustments for comfortable shooting at distances up to 595 meters
- Multilayer anti-reflective coatings on glass-air surfaces guaranteeing a bright, sharp image with faithful color reproduction
- Adjustment lever for easy and quick change of zoom between shots
- Illuminated AR-BDC3 reticle in the background that does not obstruct the target at higher zoom
- 11 levels of aiming point illumination adjustment to ensure that the point brightness is adjusted to the current lighting conditions
- Target reticle laser-burned and secured with glass layers guaranteeing the reliability and resistance of the optics
- Large distance between the eye and the exit pupil for high comfort of use and protection against weapon recoil
- Target reticle adjustment by means of low-profile knurled turrets guaranteeing high ergonomics when adjusting while wearing gloves
- The kit includes the Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 scope, battery, glass caps, optics cleaning cloth and manufacturer's instructions
|Reticle type:||AR-BDC3 MOA|
|Grid position:||Second Focal Plane|
|Zoom range:||1 - 8 x|
|Cross adjustment range (Vertical/Horizontal):||140 MOA|
|Cross adjustment single click:||1/2 MOA|
|Objective diameter:||24 mm|
|Linear field of view at 100 m:||3.6 - 4.8 m|
|Eye distance:||89 mm|
|Warranty:||Vortex Optics VIP* Lifetime Warranty|
|Set:||Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 Scope|
Optics cleaning cloth
How can I contact with shop customer service?
The best solution is to send an e-mail to email@example.com You can also contact us by phone from Mon. to Fri. 9.00a.m. - 5.00p.m., at +48 533 372 997.
What payment methods do you support?
We provide such payment methods as PayPal, Card payment, Wire transfer, traditional bank transfer but also PayU, BLIK and in our stationary store also cash.
How many days do I have to return the product?
The statutory period for returning online orders is 14 days, however for your comfort we have extended this period to 30 days from the day of purchase.
Is overseas delivery possible?
Yes, we offer delivery throughout the European Union, we use UPS and GLS, costs as per the price list.
For shipping to Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Romania, Hungary, Netherlands free delivery is available for purchases over €100 and for other selected countries over €200
Why the difference in order processing times?
We use several warehouses, including external ones, so in order to complete an order we sometimes need a few days to bring some products.
What do order statuses mean?
Pending Delivery: At least one of the products you ordered needs to be moved from an outside warehouse. This generally extends the lead time by 1-5 days.
Pending payment: Your order is pending payment. Once your payment has been posted, we will begin processing it immediately.
Packed: Your order is being assembled in our warehouse. It will be forwarded for shipment shortly.
Ready to ship: Your order has been packed and is awaiting pickup by courier.
Stopped: Your order is being held up. This may be due to the goods you have ordered not being in stock. Please contact our Customer Service team.