Rules of the competition "Get Magpul Glasses" in SpecShop.pl
RULES OF THE COMPETITION "Get Magpul Glasses"
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Competition's Organizer and the prize founder is the SPC company, located at Kościuszki 114 2N, 61-717 Poznań, hereinafter referred to as the Organizer.
2. Competition "Get Magpul glasses" is organized on the principles set out in these regulations and in accordance with generally applicable laws.
3. Responsible Persons appointed by the Organizer are responsible for the proper course of the Competition and the awarding of prizes.
4. In order to participate in the Contest it is necessary to leave a comment under the post entitled "Contest - get Magpul glasses" on the website www.facebook.com/SpecShop/
II. PARTICIPANTS IN THE COMPETITION, RULES OF APPLICATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
1. The Competition is organized in the territory of the European Union, on the website www.facebook.com/SpecShop/
2. Participant of the Contest may be any natural person having full or limited legal capacity.
3. The task of the Competition is to place a comment under the post "Contest - get Magpul glasses".
Three prizes will be awarded in the competition:
- 1x Magpul - Explorer Polarized Tortoise Frame / Bronze Lens / Blue Mirror - MAG1025-901
- 1x Magpul - DAKA™ Pouch, Medium - Black - MAG857-001
- 1x Magpul - DAKA™ Everyday Wallet - Stealth Gray - MAG763-023
IV. RULES FOR SELECTING THE WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION AND AWARDING PRIZES
1. From 25.06.2019 15:00 to 01.07.2019 12:00 (p.m.), the participant must leave a comment under the post entitled "CONTEST - get Magpul glasses" on the website www.facebook.com/SpecShop
2. The organizer will select three persons who meet the competition requirements, each of whom will receive one of the prizes (listed in point III of these regulations).
By entering the Competition on the terms indicated in these regulations, the Participant declares that:
1. The Entrant is entitled to exclusive and unlimited copyrights to the photographs placed in the commentary and that all persons appearing in the photographs or films agree to their publication and public exhibition.
2. Releases the Organiser from liability for the publication of the photographs sent by it.
3. By taking part in the Contest, the Participant agrees to publish his/her personal data for the marketing and promotional purposes of the Organizer, as well as to free and multiple dissemination of the submitted photograph through public access in computer networks, the Internet and printing, magnetic, digital and audiovisual recording - on various types of media, with no limitations as to the number and size of the circulation. The Organiser also has the right to transfer the rights referred to above to third parties.
4. By entering the competition, the participant declares that he/she has become familiar with the rules of these regulations and undertakes to comply with them.
VI. FINAL DECISIONS
1. The Organizer shall bear the costs of shipping the prizes awarded in the Contest.
2. The Organizers are not responsible for any events that prevent the proper conduct of the Contest, which cannot be predicted or prevented, in particular in case of random events, including force majeure.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time, if it does not affect the deterioration of the conditions of participation in the Contest.
4. Competition is not subject to the provisions of the Act of 29 July 1992 on Games and Mutual Betting (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 4, item 27, as amended).
5. Persons who do not meet any of the requirements specified in these Regulations or provide false information will be automatically disqualified.
6. Taking part in the Contest is tantamount to consenting to the processing of personal data by the Organizer in order to organize the Contest and for marketing purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws No. 133/97, item 883). Participants of the Competition have the right to inspect their personal data and to change them; for this purpose, they should contact the Organizer, who is a data controller within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws No. 133/97, item 883). Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the Competition.
7. These Regulations shall enter into force on the day of the commencement of the Competition and shall remain in force until its completion.