Table of contents
1. Who processes your personal data?Administrator:
SPC - TOMASZ KITA Spółka Komandytowo-Akcyjna, ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 114 2N, 61-717 Poznań, NIP 7831847671, KRS: 0000938196 and REGON 52067408, tel: +48 533 372 997, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, and for the purchase of licensed SPC products Tomasz Kita ul. Kościuszki 114 2N, 61-117 Poznań, NIP: 554 225 95 53, MSWiA license no. B-095/2017, tel: +48 533 372 997, e-mail: email@example.com
The Administrator ensures the security of the transferred data and the implementation of Users' rights under the Personal Data Protection Act. The user has the right to access their own personal data, correct them or completely delete their personal data - for this purpose, an e-mail should be sent specifying the request for changes or deletion of data from the register. Personal data will be stored until the customer's account is closed, unless they are needed to exercise the rights arising from the guarantee, warranty, debt collection proceedings, until the end of the proceedings and settlement of receivables.
We assure you that our company adheres to the personal data security policy. Personal data is safe with us and we make every effort to ensure that this level is systematically higher and higher.
2. Where do we get your data from?We have received personal data from you when creating an account and / or placing an order in our store and when subscribing to the newsletter.
Providing personal data and consent to their sending are voluntary. All provided personal data are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which the Consumer has consented - on the terms described in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). In the event that the Consumer does not provide the data necessary for the execution of the order and does not consent to their processing, it will not be possible to complete the order.
3. Why do we process your data?Users' personal data are processed in order to establish, shape, conclude, amend or terminate the Agreement between the Seller and the Customer and to implement the Sales Agreement.
4. Who do we share your data with?Users' personal data may be transferred to third parties only with the consent of the User in the cases described in the Regulations, in particular:
- The seller is a participant of the "Trusted Opinions" program as part of the service provided by the Opineo.pl website administered by Opineo Sp. z o.o. ul. Powstańców Śląskich 2-4, 6th floor, 53-333 Wrocław, KRS: 0000357466. If the Buyer agrees - the website will send him a questionnaire via e-mail to obtain an opinion on the transaction made in the Online Store, as well as to post on the website available in the Opineo.pl domain, opinions expressed by customers as a result of filling in the questionnaires. The Buyer's data will be transferred to Opineo.pl only after prior consent.
- If the online payment method is selected, the customer's data is processed by the administrator of the payment system in order to carry out the transaction;
- For the purpose of delivering parcels, personal data is made available to the courier company for the purpose of delivering the parcel. To complete the service of the order, it is necessary to provide the following personal data of the Customer:
- surname and name;
- shipping address for products;
- e-mail adress;
- contact telephone number;
5. Contact for more information about the processing of your personal dataMore information can be obtained by calling us on our Helpline (+48 61 852 13 76), by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a traditional letter to SpecShop.pl, ul. Kościuszki 114 2N, 61-717 Poznań
6. Marketing consentsYou can receive marketing and commercial information from us (in the form of a "newsletter"), if you have previously consented . The user may at any time opt out of receiving commercial information.
7. Behavioral advertisingIn order to facilitate your shopping, improve the quality of service and deliver products similar to your interests, our store system collects selected behavioral data. It saves them in our store database or in cookies (when you do not have a customer account with us), which importantly, these data are not directly saved on the customer's card.
Data on interactions with goods are collected, i.e. product views, adding to favorites, adding to cart, evaluating the product, ordering goods. It is impossible to identify a person on their basis because our recommending system does not store the IP number or any personal data. He only has the customer number, identifiers of the goods ordered by him and the order number.
This Policy specifies the rules for storing and accessing information on the User's devices using cookies, for the provision of electronic services requested by the User, by SPC based in Poznań.
- Administrator - means SPC with its seat in Poznań (61-717), ul. Kościuszki 114 2N, entered into the Business Activity Register of the city of Poznań under the number 68520/2009, tax registration number PL5542259553, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
- Website - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain (s) nastrychu.pl, na-strychu.pl.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User accesses the Website.
- User - means an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
II. Types of cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files make it possible to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
III. The purposes for which cookies are used
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Site configuration
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content;
- font size, website appearance etc.
- User authentication on the website and ensuring the user's session on the website
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
- Remember the user's location
- correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- Analysis and research as well as audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Provision of advertising services
- customization of advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website;
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
- Site configuration
- The service administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [administrator cookies: Google Inc z siedzibą w USA]
- Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [cookie administrator: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin]
- Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
- Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Logging in to the website using an account on another website:
- Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Use of interactive functions in order to popularize the website using social networking sites:
- twitter.com [cookie administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
- plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Presenting opinions on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storing or gaining access by Cookies
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he / she uses.
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website: